Extend the Battery Life: – Android phones are the latest trend in the market. You will find an Android handset in every hand that you cross and we are so dependent on our Android devices that living without them is not an option. In such a scenario, the biggest issue is to survive the draining out the battery. Though the batteries are powerful but with usage and net consumption, no Android device can guarantee endless battery life.
With thinner designs, lesser space for battery, larger and brighter screens, fast processors and software running in the background, it is extremely difficult to manage to keep your Android battery last for long. The results for poor battery life for your Android phones are disastrous in a lifestyle where no day can be imagined without smartphones.
Check out the Tips and Tricks for extending your battery life in android smartphones, Extend the Battery Life for Android Phones listed below:-
How to Extend the Battery Life for Android Phones:-
- Keep a look at the apps and functions that are consuming the maximum amount of your phone’s battery life. For this, you have to navigate to Settings > Battery. You will get to see an organized breakdown of the elements consuming your smart phone’s battery under this section. The applications and features running in your phone will be visible in descending order as to what amount of battery these consume.
- In case, you find that some of the apps or features are never being used by you, it is better to uninstall that app or to turn off that feature so that it does not consume any amount of your phone’s battery.
- Keep your various messaging apps set on manual control for polling and refresh them only when you actually want to see the new messages. This will extend your battery life to a great extent. Reduce the polling frequency for emails, Facebook and Twitter and see the results.
- Turn unnecessary options off such as GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth since you do not need them all 24 hours, right? In case your GPS is turned off, you will see that the location based apps will not consume that much of your phone’s battery and you can easily save a significant amount of battery for use for longer periods of time.
- Activate and make use of the extra power saving mode on your Android devices. Many smart phones come with the Ultra Power Saving and Extreme Power Saving modes that limit your phone to basic functions involving texting, phone calls, web browsing and Facebook. This can help you save power.
- Remove the currently running apps that are running in the background. For this go to Settings > Apps and then swipe them to the left. You can stop the ones that do not need to be running all the time.
- Dump down the inessential home screen widgets and live wallpaper. These do consume power although these are seemingly inactive. Also, ensure that you do not have animated live wallpaper set on your home screen.
- Turn down the brightness of your screen. This will help improve your smart phone’s battery life.
- Keep your applications up to date so that they do not consume much battery due to being outdated.