Enable Developer Option in New Android Phones? – Today on DroidTipsTricks, I am going to publish a Quick, short and simple guide to enable developer option in Android settings. Most probably you are landed here because you don’t know how to enable Android Developer option in Your newly bought android device which is running on Android 4.2 jelly bean or Android KitKat 4.4 or may be the latest version of android.
Since Google has hidden the developer option in Android setting, here is how to get it back on you android phone in a short and simple way. So, Let’s find out how?
How to Enable Android Developer Option in New Android Phones?
1) The first step to enable developer option is simply unlock your phone and go to Android Settings.
2) In settings, Navigate to the ‘About Phone’ or ‘About Device’ option and tap on it, to get that option.
3) In About phone option, There find the option of Build number.
Here is the various type of navigation paths to the build number:
Type 1 : Settings > About Phone > Build number
Type 2 : Settings > About Device > Build number
Type 4 : Settings > About > Software information > More > Build number
Type 3 : Settings > About phone > Software information > Build number
Once you successfully find the build number of your android phone, Its very easy to enable Android developer options.
4) Tap 7 times on build number (which you have found via above steps) and then you will get a popup message that “Now, You are a developer”.
5) That’s It, now you can see the developer option in Settings, just open it and enable it from the top right corner.
Still confused? Check out this Video Tutorial on Our YouTube Channel: How to Enable/Access Developer Option in New Android Phones?So, here is How you can enable Android Developer option in Newly bought Android devices like Android Phones or Android tablets. I hope this article helped you to solve your problem regarding Android Developer problems, comment below if you have any quires or want to share you experience about this guide.